About Me.

Posted by Your Minor Lavender | | 0 Bugs »



Why Minor Lavender?
Because I was born in the month of Feb;
famous for its Purple Theme ( Amethyst, Lavender, Fishes).
=D

Why use Butterfly as a Trademark?
Why not? ;D

A little things bout Me.

Female (Of Course!)
20+ years old.
Regular shoppers
Single(Giggles) XD

How did it started?
Actually I started to use my personal blogs to list out my fav. items that i spotted during my blogwalking.
But when it seemed that personal blog flooded with too many wish list (mostly are vintage stuff), i did a serious thinking to separate my wanted wish list into a new blog.
So this Minor Lavender was born under that circumstances!
Most of the things i reviewed are my personal fav.

My personal wish list (that turns into reviews) consist:
*Vintage Clothes
*Pretty Unique Stuff
*Lovely and Affordable Items

All of these will be updated here!

Everyone's had their own personal wish list no?
^_^

Hope this site can help you girls picking pretty nice stuff and do enjoy blogwalking here!



XOXO,
Lady.Bug
*Bugging your life with her words*

0 Bugs

Post a Comment